LINN Sondek CD12 CD Player Used For Sale, good Conditions
LINN Sondek CD12 CD Player Prices US$ 1700
Very good condition LINN Sondek CD12 CD Player.
Comes with power cable, remote control, instruction manual, original box.
The operation has been confirmed. The buttons on the remote control are slow to respond, It is necessary to press it for a long time during operation.
The exterior has some usability, but there are no noticeable scratches. It is in a relatively beautiful state.
- Single-chassis CD player incorporating HDCDª decoding, with remote control.
- Analog outputs: two pairs unbalanced RCA, one pair balanced XLR.
- Digital output: one BNC with Linn Sync Link, one AES/EBU balanced XLR, one ST optical, one TosLink optical.
- D/A conversion: four 20-bit Burr-Brown PCM 1702U-K DACs.
- Digital filter: Pacific Microsonics PMD-100 (8x oversampling).
- Frequency response: 5Hz-20kHz, +/-0.2dB. THD: 0.0017% at 1kHz; 0.0017% 10Hz-20kHz.
- S/N ratio: better than 108dBFS, 22Hz-22kHz, unweighted.
- Channel separation: better than 120dB at 1kHz.
- Maximum output level: 2V RMS.
- Output impedance: 200 ohms unbalanced, 300 ohms balanced.
- Dimensions: 12.5″ (320mm) W by 3.125″ (80mm) H (including feet) by 14″ (350mm) D. Weight: 26.4 lbs (12kg).
Please contact us for any questions about this LINN Sondek CD12 CD Player.