Accuphase M-6200 for sale pair great conditions
Accuphase M-6200 for sale Prices US$ 10250
Accuphase M-6200 pair Monoblock Amplifier – Very good condition – Comes With Manual, Power Cable, Original Box – Manufacturer’s Warranty Ready.
The M-6200 inherits the parallel operation of two power amplifier units with the same circuit, and achieves “significant noise reduction” and “improvement of damping factor”. The output current can be increased by parallel operation, a power amplifier with extremely low output impedance is realized, and the best of technology such as improvement of the NFB circuit by remote sensing is concentrated and << DF (Damping Factor): 1,000 >> or more Is guaranteed, the drive capacity of the speaker is enhanced, and constant voltage drive is possible up to ultra-low impedance.
- Two absolutely equivalent power amplifier devices driven in parallel
- Output stage characteristics novel high-power transistor gadgets in a dual 8-parallel push-pull arrangement
- Most recent low-noise instrumentation amplifier technology
- MCS+ circuit and current feedback topology in amplification stage
- Assist for bridged use of two M-6200 units with even higher output power.
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: At rated output: 20 – 20,000 Hz +0, -0.2 dB. At 1 watt output: 0.5 – 160,000 Hz +0, -3.0 dB
- Gain: 28.0 dB (with GAIN selector at MAX)
- Gain Selection: MAX, -3 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB
- Output Load impedance: Continuous – 2 to 16 ohms. With music signal: 1 to 16 ohms
- Power Requirements: AC 120 V/230 V, 50/60 Hz (Voltage as indicated on rear panel)
- Power Consumption: 180 watts idle. 550 watts in accordance with IEC 60065
- Dimensions: Width 465 mm, Height 220 mm, Depth 500 mm
Please buy now or contact us if you have any question about this Accuphase M-6200 Pair Monoblock Amplifier.
More Specifications : https://brisbanehifi.com.au/products/accuphase-m-6200