Accuphase DC-901 Precision MDSD Digital Processor Good Working Conditions Sale
Accuphase DC-901 DA Converter Used Prices US$ 4600
Used Conditions. complete with original box
Used Prices Accuphase DC-901 US$ 4600
More Accuphase used audio gear : https://www.dealhomeaudio.com/?s=accuphase
Digital Inputs: Coaxial, AES/EBU, Optical, USB
Sampling Frequency: 32 to 192kHz
Frequency response: 0.5Hz to 50kHz
Dynamic range: 117dB
Signal to Noise Ratio: 120dB
Channel separation: 120dB
Total harmonic distortion: 0.0005%
Line output: 2.5V (balanced)
Dimensions: 477 x 156 x 394mm
- Ultra-high-speed FPGA harnesses digital processing power to implement innovative MDSD reproduction with double-speed high-precision moving-average filter circuit.
- Sixteen MDS type D/A converters driven in parallel. Each channel uses two Hyperstream™ DAC chips (ES9018) in parallel.
- “Direct Balanced Filter” performs totally separate analog low-pass filtering for line and balanced signal paths.
- D/A converter printed circuit boards made from glass fluorocarbon resin with low dielectric constant and low loss.
- EXTERNAL DSP input/output connectors (HS-LINK and optical) allow insertion of DG-58 in signal path.
- Seven digital inputs: HS-LINK, balanced, coaxial (2), optical (2), USB.
- Coaxial and optical digital outputs.
- Line and balanced analog outputs. Phase selector switch for balanced output.
- Completely separate construction of digital and analog sections, each powered by a dedicated high-efficiency toroidal transformer.